Custom Neoprene Gaskets
A.J. Rubber & Sponge Ltd. is capable of manufacturing a large range of custom gaskets from rubber materials such as neoprene. Our custom neoprene gaskets are comprised of a type of synthetic rubber very commonly used in the production of custom gaskets and seals for a large variety of industrial and commercial applications, such as:
- Medical equipment manufacturing
- Automotive component fabrication
- Oil & gas drilling, production & refining industries
- HVAC & plumbing
- Appliance & small tool production
- Furnace & boiler manufacturers
- Pulp & paper processing plants
- And many more
Custom neoprene gaskets suit many different applications, and are commonly used in devices that are consistently exposed to extreme chemicals, temperatures or other unstable forces as seals against toxic environments and extreme weather elements. Custom neoprene gaskets are also frequently used in the assembly and production of engines for airplanes, cars, buses, trailers, trucks, and watercraft. Custom neoprene gaskets are also popular for use in contemporary applications such as clothing or electronic cases. Unlike custom neoprene gaskets, neoprene grommets are more applicable to the manufacturing of electrical connectors in the electronic and aerospace industries.
Based on polychloroprene, neoprene was created as an oil resistant alternative to natural rubber. Custom neoprene gaskets possess a number of advantageous characteristics compared to its natural rubber gasket counterpart, such as:
- Useful over a diverse range of temperatures including lengthy durations of extreme heat.
- Resistant to tears or damage caused by flexing and/or twisting.
- Resistant to burning (much better than rubbers that are composed of exclusively hydrocarbon chains).
- Resistant to ozone as well as ultraviolet light, sunlight and other extreme weather elements.
- Resistant to natural and synthetic oils as well as other types of chemicals.
A.J. Rubber & Sponge Ltd. has provided numerous commercial and industrial enterprises with custom neoprene gaskets to help them tackle any issues they have which require sealing under high temperatures and enormous pressures for long periods of time. We die cut, kiss die cut and apply PSA (pressure sensitive adhesive) to our custom neoprene gaskets which are designed and manufactured to provide a permanent seal for any given application. To learn more about A.J. Rubber & Sponge Ltds. custom neoprene gasket capabilities for your unique industrial or commercial application, get in touch with us today!